Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Site News: In Which I Bore You With More Information About My Wife

I've gotten flak for all the comments I make about Paroxi-Wife, so I'll just make this quick.

I used to be good at grammar. I really did. And I'm pretty good at spelling. But when you churn out the sheer volume of stuff I produce on a weekly basis, stuff slips through the cracks.

Okay, a lot of stuff slips through the cracks.

I just wanted to take a second and thank Paroxi-Wife for copy editing this blog. It's a thankless job, and she often does it without even telling me. She's patient while I explain why I used a word completely incorrectly and helps to make me understand why that sentence was not a sentence at all but an abomination to language itself.

So, thanks. Now quit bugging me to change it back to Chris Paul's "dreamy eyes." And no, we will not watch hockey.

Add to Technorati Favorites