Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Love My Girlfriend More Than Anything (i.e. This Is Not A Clever Tagline For A Basketball Post - I Really Mean It, I Love My Girlfriend)

The following is a public service announcement from the Corndogg.



Just because my girlfriend tells me constantly (I mean, really, like EVERY SINGLE DAY) how unromantic awesome and selfish loving I am, I thought I would take this small time out of my super busy day to let you know that I am the luckiest, happiest guy in the world. Today is the 2 year anniversary of when Sadie and I started dating (and it only happened because I forced Matt to leave the house and come with me to a party with FREE FOOD and BOOZE in Austin). Sadie, since I am too cheap respect you too much to buy you nice trite, fleeting things, let alone a card, I thought this blog post would be the greatest, most eloquent way I could ever tell you how wonderful, beautiful, caring and amazing you are. So Sades, on a day that gives us the Artest Logo-head, your hometown KU boys rolling it up like Xzibit, start of Football (I swear I did not plan it to coincide like this - but really, its so much more cost effective and romantic to turn the lights down low, pop a PBR and watch the romantic kickoff to NFL season - plus, there's Eli, he's hot, no?), the coolest link ever and this thing, I want you to know that our relationship together is the best gift of all. I love you way more than I love this blog. No seriously, I do. You are the best and I love you more and more each day. I don't know what I would do without you... so really, what goes better with opening night of football - wings or barbecue? Gosh, you make all the hard decisions.

Hey, at least you now know that I care enough about you to affirm it to the tens and tens of readers here at HP.

Seriously though, Happy Anniversary. I blog you.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites