Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fantasy Season Is Upon Us, Which Is Why I'm Nauseous All Of A Sudden

I suck at fantasy basketball. I mean, I'm effing terrible. My big saving grace this season was going to be Gilbert Arenas.

Yeah.

It's not just bad luck, though. I somehow manage to combine horrific luck with an almost innate sense for selecting the worst possible players.

But this season, there's hope.

I had a chance to review the 2008-2009 Give Me The Rock Fantasy Guide. And it's good. It's really good. Corn, who's actually pretty good at Fantasy, also gives it his approval, even though he hates reading fantasy guides. The good thing is that it's succinct while being informative, entertaining while being honest.

It gets Four and a half NOVAS from us. Click on over to find out how you can get your hands on a copy, and start to dominate. I'll be in the corner trying to talk myself out of taking Anthony Randolph.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites