Thursday, June 12, 2008

Keeping The NBA Blogger Household Intact

I might as well print these in bulk for the rest of our life together.

I need to take a second to thank the Paroxi-wife, by the way. She could have been a humongous pain in the ass during this, our first playoffs together with me as a blogger. It could have been difficult, it could have involved phrases like "You're acting like Kobe Bryant after he doesn't get the touch foul, and I won't reward that kind of behavior!" from me and "I don't give a damn how well Garnett is blocking out Gasol, we're going to a freaking girly movie!" But instead, she's been her usual patient, loving, constantly-mocking-me-for-this-absurd-sport-I-watch self, has handled the madness and my constant hunch over the keyboard for liveblogs and post-game thoughts with her usual class and grace. I'm luckier to have her than the Bulls are to have the no.1 pick. There are days I feel so blessed with her that it's almost like God sent me a little Donaghy angel to fix things perfectly for me.

Thanks, K.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled hate. Up next? Why Lamar Odom Sucks.

Add to Technorati Favorites