Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Paroxi-Wife's Guide To Relocation

The following is a public service announcement from the Paroxi-wife...


For reasons that mystify many family and friends, we are actually looking at moving from Austin to a new city. Chicago has long been a front-runner, but whenever we hit a wall in our decision-making process, I take us back to the beginning and start going through the atlas state by state. Ever the sports blogger, one of Matthew's main concerns is moving from an area with three NBA teams within three hours. Being a hockey and football fan myself, I can't remember where all the NBA teams are in one go, so I consulted the ever-trusty wikipedia.org. After spending five minutes recording my knee-jerk responses, this is the email I sent to the Husband.



Places for Matt and Paroxi-Wife to Relocate, as analyzed by Paroxi-Wife:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites