Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random Thoughts 4.2.08

Here's some things rattling around my brain as I watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in a rare moment where I'm not watching tape. ("What's that?" "The Arc of the Covenant." "Are you sure?" "Pretty sure...")

-I'll be the first to say how awesome it is that Zero's back. It's just not a party without him. And with Brand, Dirk, and Zero back, we're almost a whole family again. If only Yao could join us. Sigh...

- That said, how funny is it that they lost to the Bucks without him? The best part? Young Ramon Sessions, who hit the game winning shot tonight? You'll never guess where he spent most of the season? Give up? ... D-LEAGUE!!!

-I told you Memphis wasn't that bad. And I told you New York was. Memphis needs upgrades, not an overhaul.

-Yeah, I know, Marcus Williams era didn't get off to a rousing start. I never said he's pick up right away. All D-Leaguers and especially D-League rookies need time and patience. And I never said he'd light the league on fire. Not a good night for Marcus, though. He's got to settle down.

-Hey, Atlanta, Toronto? I appreciate the problems with starting time and all? But how's about we settle it this way. You can both get stomped by the Celtics in the first round and we'll call it a day.

-Gasol's back. Lakers 2008-2010. Sigh.

-The Mavs are ready. We may have awoken a beast.

Add to Technorati Favorites