It's hard to keep track of everything you need to know about all the teams in the playoffs. So we thought we'd do a quick and dirty playoff preview with our favorite bloggers. We asked a simple 20 Question survey to bloggers from all of the playoff teams, and got responses back from most of them. We continue our previews with Jeff Clark from CelticsBlog. Enjoy.
1. Team Name: "The NBA's most storied franchise, the Boston Celtics" - that's the official name, look it up
2. Biggest Star: Kevin Garnett
3. Playoff Seed: 1
4. Mascot's Name: Lucky is the official mascot, but Gino is the human victory cigar
5. Best player: Kevin Garnett
6. Most important player: Kevin Garnett
7. Better at zone or man: Both, but maybe man
8. Grade your offense going into the playoffs: B+
9. Grade your defense going into the playoffs: A+
10. Worst player: Gabe Pruitt, but only because of lack of experience
11. Glue guy: James Posey
12. Five words to describe the team heading into the playoffs: Banner number seventeen or bust.
13. Best-case scenario: Championship
14. Worst case scenario: Not a championship.
15. First player that comes to mind, "Thunder": Kendrick Perkins on a slow-gather dunk
16. First player that comes to mind, "Twinkie": Big Baby (LSU version)
17. Current emotion you feel about this team: Giddy anticipation
18. Team you don't want to see in the next two months: The Wizards
19. Team you want to see in the next two months: The Lakers
20. What food best describes this team?: Complete lack of food. In other words, these guys are starving for a title.
Comment: This is what it is all about. Pierce, Garnett, and Ray Allen have waited their whole careers for this opportunity. Celtics fans have waited since 1986 for a team this good. We want nothing less than a Championship. And if we get to knock off the Pistons and Lakers in the process, that's just icing on the cake.