It's hard to keep track of everything you need to know about all the teams in the playoffs. So we thought we'd do a quick and dirty playoff preview with our favorite bloggers. We asked a simple 20 Question survey to bloggers from all of the playoff teams, and got responses back from most of them. We finish our previews with the Detroit Pistons. Helping us out is a very special guest. Sheed.
1. Team Name: (Expletive) you.
2. Biggest Star: (Expletive) him, too.
3. Playoff Seed: 2nd
4. Mascot's Name: Might as well be your mother, (expletive).
5. Best player: We don't get caught up in sh*t like that.
6. Most important player: The defense...?
7. Better at zone or man: Zone is for (expletive).
8. Grade your offense going into the playoffs: I'm hungry.
9. Grade your defense going into the playoffs: Maybe I should get a sandwich.
10. Worst player: Definitely your mother.
11. Glue guy: (*Stares at you until your eyes melt)
12. Five words to describe the team heading into the playoffs: Suck my (expletive) (expletive), (expletive).
13. Best-case scenario: Ring, money.
14. Worst case scenario: I kill you.
15. First player that comes to mind, "Thunder": That's a stupid question.
16. First player that comes to mind, "Twinkie": These are all stupid questions.
17. Current emotion you feel about this team: Hungry.
18. Team you don't want to see in the next two months: I ain't scared of ya'll!
19. Team you want to see in the next two months: (Expletive) you.
20. What food best describes this team?: Whatever.