Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Half Thoughts: Suns at Spurs

  • Well, I did not see that coming.
  • Amare Stoudemire has raised the bar on his game, the Suns game, and this series.
  • The Suns forced Bowen into runners and off-balance thoughts. You can't ask for much more than that.
  • I wonder if the refs have any interest, whatsoever, in letting Shaquille O'Neal play at all in this game.
  • I actually like one of the new Taco Bell commercials. I also did not see that coming.
  • Van Gundy uses several other words that lead Mark Jackson to ask him what they mean. Your 2008-2009 New York Knicks head coach, ladies and gentlemen!
  • I love Pop's move of putting Bowen on Nash. That's the best matchup they have at this point, and will lead to a better series, since Bowen won't be absolutely hammering Nash on every play.
  • Oh, Brian Skinner. I lobbied for you to play, not realizing how terrible you were at free throws.
  • That said, Diaw can NOT guard Duncan. I like having Diaw on the floor, he's a matchup problem for the Spurs. But not at the 5. Please, God, not at the 5.

Add to Technorati Favorites