You know, we survived the one-game apocalypse. We have handled the three game nightmares. We thought the worst was over. Then we woke up this morning, and I get this IM when I get to work.
Corn: Check the games on tonight. We're f*cked.
So in protest of the three, wretched games on tonight, we're giving blatantly obvious observations on the NBA season, in honor of how obviously screwed up NBA National TV programming is.
15 Things About The NBA So Far
7. Jason Kidd is sick with a migraine. If by sick with a migraine, you mean pissed.
8. Anderson Varejao basically took a three month vacation, and ended up coming back with less money than when he left. Which is appropriate, since he sucks.
9. The NBA is less entertaining without Zero, but the Wizards may still make the playoffs.
10. The Clippers started off pretty well, but have not been so good as of late.
11. The Heat sucked without Dwayne Wade. The Heat suck with Dwayne Wade.
12. The Boston Celtics have three very good basketball players and are winning games.
13. The New York Knicks are having some problems.
14. The Suns score a lot of points.
15. Kevin Durant is having trouble putting the basketball in the basketball hoop.