Sunday, November 11, 2007

You Have GOT To Be Kidding Me

So, here's what I said earlier in the Weekend Bankshot.

I said this in jest, to make fun of his reputation for questionable injuries in important games. I mean, it was a joke. I was kidding. Surely he wouldn't actually get inj....


Oh. Christ.

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding Me.

I of course would never wish injury on anyone. Okay, that's not true. At all. I daily wish for Manu Ginobli to get hit in the face with an anvil like in Looney Tunes. But I never want anynoe hurt seriously, and I certainly didn't wish injury on Carter. I wished for him to run in shame. And if it weren't for the x-rays, the crutches, and the nasty frame by frame replay on Sportcenter, I'd be all over him. As it is, all I can say is...

"Geez, Vince! I said "fake" an injury! Fake! You didn't have to ACTUALLY injure yourself to get out of getting creamed by the Celtics. Gawd!"

 
Add to Technorati Favorites