Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nobody F*cks With The Starbury

Dolan: For the love of Big Baby Jesus, Isiah, this Steph thing has got me all up in knots! I had to take fifteen Maloxx last night just so I could watch Dancing With the Stars. What are we going to do?
Isiah: Be cool, bitch! We're going to be fine. Nobody cares about this stuff. They're all distracted with other things! We're going to be great! You'll see! As long as Marbury keeps his head down, we can handle this. Back when I played with Michael, he used to tell me...
Dolan: Zeke, you were never on the freaking Bulls. Ever.
Zeke: Did I say I was on the Bulls? Listen. We're going to be fine. Starbury's got nothing on us. The man had sex in the trunk of an SUV, for God's sake.
Dolan: She said it wasn't in the trunk.
Zeke: Whatever, the point is...

Starbury strides into the office.
Stephon Marbury: You ready to be f*cked, man? I see you rolled your way into the press. Dios mio, man. Ronaldo and me, we're gonna f*ck you up.
James Dolan: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a trade to Indiana out on the lane, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the f#!king trigger 'til it goes "click." I'll tell everybody about Tijuana, about that chick with the adam's apple, that one night at the animal shelter...
Dolan: Starbury...
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody f*cks with the Starbury.

Starbury walks out of the room.

Isiah: The trunk of an SUV, dude.

Add to Technorati Favorites