- Newcomers the Dinosty are putting their beloved franchise's name into perspective. I for one thing the raptors thing is cool. Yes, it's dated and kind of odd, but at least it's original.
- Epic Carnival says something we're all thinking about Seattle. I'm pissed for Seattle, too. But you gotta back up the talk, yo!
- Sactown Royalty has figured out the secret to the Patriots' success. Being from Northern California. Obviously no one has informed them of the Patriots' true home. Hell.
- Basketbawful's always entertaining "Word of the Day" has a new entry, and it relates to the Mavericks "revenge" last night.
- I tried to explain to the wife last night the genius of FreeDarko, especially it's use of imagery. She asked for examples. I couldn't even come up with one, they're so absurd/obscure. So even though everyone and their mom knows them (hi, Mom!), here's another piece of genius from a guest lecture.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Posted by Matt at 9:54 AM